BS Degree....




Real life BS Degree vs paper BS Degree. Bachelor of Science Degree is what I'm talking about. ^_^ You see Jesus already knows exactly what everyone is thinking, and what they are actually doing, and what they leave on paper/record, and then tell their colleagues, friends, and family. And Jesus and His Angel staff keep fantastic legit records better than any University or Governmental Agency (Lurking readers remember the rapture is coming.....O_O). Documentation and records that can't be forged and better protected than you can imagine. And Jesus won't release those records until Judgement day. And I imagine my life record being displayed on a BIG SCREEN and EVERYBODY IS WATCHING (so for the record: blackmail fear tactics to force some weird confession to take presumed heat off me won't work on me no matter who it's coming through, because at the end of the day my judge is JESUS! Go pray through! You know who you are #heh). When my life record gets played back on Judgement day, I want to be like, "Heh, yeah I did that. And yup I would do it again Jesus because You had my back the WHOLE TIME! Take that Haters!" I imagine lots of applause and Satan convulsing in the corner of Heaven judgement court. While I do the Wednesday Dance and help direct soul traffic to Heaven and Hell after getting my ticket punched. It would kinda look like this:




My bible tells me, to give warning of what's really going down in the real spiritual world that Jesus already told everybody about they just don't want to acknowledge it because it might 'mess up' their pretty lives. Guess what, Jesus already knows how messed up stuff really is, how you're REALLY feeling and how everybody else in the world is feeling at one time and He's still there. Watching. Everything. The good, the bad, the ugly.... I just live my life like that and am willing to keep it real point blank and not punk out when things get tough. Come at me bro! Your name will go to top of my "Pray For In The Spirit" list. ^_^ Because I don't got time to play and Jesus is coming back I'm just preparing the way, Jesus already knows me by full name and sees me trying to get the truth YOU. So!


"When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand." - Ezekiel 3:18 KJV

That's pretty straight forward. And I am not going to have spiritual blood on my hands. If you aren't getting your warnings then umm, you might need to check your pipes because Jesus is always going to send warning of IMPENDING DOOM. You might not like it, but it's there if you are perceptive and actually want to know the truth. Let's review this:

"60 Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? 61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you? 62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. 64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. 65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.  66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. 67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? 68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life." - John 6:60-68 KJV

To sum it up, Jesus got too real for people with the spiritual truth so they walked away. Well just because they couldn't take it, didn't make the truth less truthy.  Like duh.  You see, Jesus was teaching real world and spiritual world truth. It was the real world truth that caught the attention of some, but then people started losing it once Jesus started getting deep with the spiritual truth that is often times somewhat uhh abstract without the Holy Ghost to break stuff down faster. Think Sermon On The Mount, there's parts that on a human carnal level is hard to grasp, but all complete real truth. That's another reason you need to follow #Acts238! Which states:

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." - Acts 2:38 KJV

The ultimate degree isn't an AS, BS, MS, Ph.D whatever acronyms you want to throw on a piece of paper to make you feel better, the ultimate degree is taught by Professor Jesus and the degree reads Acts238 fulfilled. After that awarded degree, then comes the challenge of living in and not of the real world. Like natural like spiritual, after people get their (we'll just stick with the BS Degree for now) they still keep their textbooks (do you realize how much they cost??? Another incentive!) so they can go over important stuff. Same thing with the real spiritual world, you have to go back and review stuff in the textbook called the Bible. I understand that, I live that, I just go back and review the MOST important stuff for me personally so I can make it through this #Earth life and see Jesus. I'm legit. #RunAndTellThat #NoReallyGoDoThat 



Now the real world is full of hurt, pain, things you aren't really going to know what to do with, that's why we have to stay focused on Jesus and be sensitive to HIM via the Holy Ghost (Doesn't mean you have to be a sissy). This is why praise, worship, and prayer (in the right dosages, some people get #cray) under a good Pastor is important after you fulfill Acts 2:38.  I've been through a ton, I'm an adult and Head of Household, I know what I'm talking about. If you see me at the alter praying and ugly crying, there's a legit reason, I'll go sit down when I'm done talking to Jesus, step off. And you have 1 time to interrupt me and I feel some kind of unpleasant burning sensation. You will go on my "Do Not Touch Me Or My Stuff" list because I feel threatened and it is self defense time and yes I will press charges even though you might look worse than I do when the cops show up. And when they do show up I'll be singing the Cops theme song and scripture backed laugh at your calamity.  ^_^ #Proverbs1and26 #ThinkFast #HopeThisMadeSomeoneSmile  #YouKnowImLegit

"I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh:" - Proverbs 1:26 KJV #BOOM #LOL

But for real, all jokes aside. We are living in a real world, with real hurt, and real pain. And a very real Satan that doesn't like that humanity has a chance to take part in the pure love of Jesus. Darkness being dark isn't the fault of humanity (although I place a lot of blame on the original Mom - Eve and Dad - Adam, but especially Adam, because all he had to do was man up and say "No, this is not okay I was charged to keep Eden and stuff, rib get in line and help me or I'm telling God at the next meeting!" Okay maybe one more joke. #ImDone).  This hurt sin filled world often does lead us to breaking down, that's why we need the comforter to help us via #Acts238, and Jesus to send encouragement even if it's a bit abstract. It reminds me of scenes like this from Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air:

*Disclaimer: Some Swear words! But you'll hear them in real life. If you are underage go consult your legal guardian. There, my job is done!*

Great acting man! (But beware there are people in real life who really are just acting, Jesus already knows this, now you do to!) Real life is messy. Jesus stays through everybody's breakdown. Even if you are only having your breakdown on the inside. It's better to have the breakdown at the alter and trust that Jesus will catch you. #PreachJesus

Now imagine me riding off into the sunset on a horse in a cool cowboy hat and a cool gun to this Winds Of Change by Kutless song! ^_^ #PewPew


Comments

Popular Posts